Modding progress / small talk

Aha, indeed! Thanks, Kyriakos for bringing it to my attention!:dance:

NP :)

If any of you people feel like it, you can make a symbolic purchase of the sets, at https://gumroad.com/byzantinemaker

I know you don't need the files (given they are already here for free in CFC! ) but it could help me keep making gfx ;)

Despite cleaning my laptop from dust, it still overheats too much from any activity, so I even cannot play civ3 for more than 15 minutes.

Nethertheless, I'm working on my projects now - just cannot playtest them.

Haven't tried to do any conversions yet, but I am afraid, I would be unable to do any, Still I hope for the best.

That's sad that you can't play Civ3 for more than 15 minutes :(. Depending on how user-serviceable the laptop is, it might be worth looking into re-applying the thermal paste. Over time that can dry out and significantly degrade the cooling.

My laptop's graphics card failed this week, but I had a spare in anticipation of that happening someday, and swapped in the new one. So I'll be able to play Civ while traveling in a couple weeks.

Also have been writing for a couple Stories and Tales. Probably going to launch one in the near future.

Yes, the laptop is like 8 years old and thermal paste mus have been dried out. I wanted to check it while cleaning dust, but failed to remove last screw from cooling tubes, I blamed my screwdriver but thought that removing dust would be enough for now. Well, I was wrong. I found out that cooling on my model is poor in general.

Anyway, I keep working on modes. I did some fixes for BfA scenario, but I feel a bit tired of it. Just no inspiration for it. I guess, forcing myself will be counterproductive, so I concentrate on other stuff for now.

Top Bottom