V:

I don't think REQUIREMENT_PLAYER_BUILT_WONDER works here. It would not trigger for each wonder, but only for the first one you build, no?

I don't actually know if this works, but I would try the following:
Make a DynamicModifier with COLLECTION_PLAYER_DISTRICT and EFFECT_GRANT_UNIT_BY_CLASS.
Make a requirement DISTRICT_IS_WONDER (with DISTRICT_TYPE_MATCHES and DISTRICT_WONDER) and add this together with the requirement for being adjacent to the unique district to your modifier. Set REQUIREMENTSET_TEST_ALL. :)

This should work if DISTRICT_WONDER from the Districts table can be used this way.

You have "WONDER_HAS_BEEN_CREATED" as OwnerRequirement. The owner of this modifier is the player(trait). I would try adding it the SubjectRequirements.

Not sure if this solves the problem, but it doesn't seem to make much sense to check if the player matches a certain district type. :)

That's what I came up with as well. If you add the modifier to each wonder in the game, and make an ownerrequirement to check for the leader, it should work. :)

Ah, I misunterstood then. That's not what I had in mind.

This should work:
Insert a row for each wonder into the BuildingModifiers table with the same modifier. Use EFFECT_GRANT_UNIT_BY_CLASS with COLLECTION OWNER.
Set OwnerRequirement to REQUIREMENT_PLAYER_LEADER_TYPE_MATCHES with an argument checking for Shapur. Use the other requirement as before.

Since all wonder effects only take place when the building is finished, there is no reason this shouldn't work as intended. It's basically just a wonder effect, only it's the same for each wonder and only happens for one leader, which effectively makes it a leadertrait.
I realize it's not a perfect solution, but it might be the easiest way.

Hey, good to hear you found a solution. :goodjob:
I do think the adjacency would have worked with making a BuildingModifier. Buildings are usually tracked by their district, which is in case of a wonder identical with the building. But I am not 100% sure. Anyway this seems like a good way to do this. If your unique district is a theater it would end up next to the wonder after all. :cool:

Haha, no problem. I am usually not a person very active on these boards, but I do read a lot and since I have been modding Civ VI since release I thought I might as well try to help.
Working on a comprehensive rebalancing mod myself. :shifty:

Nah I don't mind. I'm happy to lend more help if you need!
Haven't actually published any mods yet. I am never quite happy with my work and keep changing things around a lot.

Top Bottom