1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] [Mods] I'm unable to determine why my game has character rendering issues

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by N7Zebracakes, Feb 9, 2021.

1. N7Zebracakes

N7Zebracakes Chieftain

Hi all,

I've been troubleshooting an issue with Civ6 for about two weeks now. The guys on the reddit discord are probably sick of my questions at this point. I have done at least a dozen games with various mod compositions in order to rule things out.

My final working mod list is here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2380268803
    Kind of my final settling point after disabling a ton of different mods

I'm also attaching a full Logs.zip from my latest game here, along with several screenshots of the issues. I'm happy to provide whatever information is needed. If I wasnt a potato, I'd have a working spreadsheet of logged attempts with conflicts, timestamps, etc. But alas, it no longer exists.

Long story short- Civ6 has beaten me and I'm not sure how to fix the damn thing.

Attached Files:

2. Spartan_1683

Spartan_1683 Chieftain

Used to have those leader issues now just half invisible units etc. unbeleievable how broken this game is sometimes

3. KrumStrashni

KrumStrashni Warlord

Might be a manifestation of this one: https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...set-limit-persists-firaxis-please-fix.670516/

4. Carl5872

Carl5872 Prince

I have the same issue with leader screens but I never use mods. I hope someone can help us with it :(