Resource Mods

Euterpe

Chieftain
Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask.

I have been wanting to install the mods that add new resources (such as Sukritact's Resources, Reindeer, etc.) but any time I do so, I'm having trouble. Any time I unzip them into my mods folder I get conflicts where I'm asked about replacing files (in the mod folder) which is just bizarre - not something I've ever experienced downloading mods for any other game. Also, when opening up the game, the resources show up but the models do not, and then weird things happen with other mods (like the Tactical Camera mod stops working).

Could you provide a bit more info. What platform are you playing on? How are you downloading the mods? Specifically, where are you installing them?

Hi, thank you for your help! =)

I'm playing on PC, Epic Games. They're Steam mods that I download with this. They go in Documents -> My Games -> Sid Meier's Civilization VI (Epic) -> Mods.

I have the game on Steam, but from my understanding you've done everything correctly for d/ling Steam mods for use on Epic. I went ahead and d/led Suk's Resources to test, however, and didn't have any of the issues you've described.

I don't know what other mods you may have installed, but from the "replacing files" popup it sounds like you already have those particular mods installed in that folder. You might try unzipping the archive to your desktop and then manually copy+pasting it to your mods folder, though that shouldn't make a difference. You could also check your Database and Modding logs for errors. I imagine they're located in a similar location as the Steam installation - "..\User Files\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs".

Top Bottom