Mods you use w/ BnW?

earthwulf

Warlord
Trying this here...

I've played enough games to realize that every game I've played winds up exactly the same, strategy-wise. I'm now looking to branch out... does anyone know of good mods that are compatible w/ BNW yet? And which mods might be compatible with each other in that respect?

Looking for... the gambit.

Love total conversions done well, as well as adding bits and pieces that significantly change gameplay (like techs, interactions, diplo, etc). I like things that challenge me to think differently about my tactics. Right now, I tend to play the same way no matter the civ & I'm looking for ...more.

I liked Thalassicus' stuff from before; though when I tried it a couple of weeks back, there weren't that many changes thusfar (understandably). CCTP looks like it could be awesomesauce, wasn't sure if it was ready for BnW yet.

I loved a lot of the Civ4 mods, and am hoping CiV will get there as well. I suck at modding things myself (I've tried, good lord I've tried), so I'm looking outward.

Thanks!

Actually, just subbed to Call to Power & it refuses to go to my mods list. Bah.

Tomorrow CCTP will get a big update. But still with some missing features due BNW.
But it will be compatible with whowards dll mods. That is a very big change in how CiV can work.

Oooh, great. I got it to show up on my mods list today... but each time I started it, I went directly into the "Sorry, you lost" screen.

Oooh, great. I got it to show up on my mods list today... but each time I started it, I went directly into the "Sorry, you lost" screen.

The workshop version is broken, when you have a abo on it ,kick it.
Only the last version runs with BNW.
Go to downloads under the CCTP thread there is always the last version

Top Bottom