Mohawkia Province- Term 5

BCLG100

Music Master
Welcome citizens off Phonetica to Mohawkia it has many cultral things librars, universities.
It is slightely behind the times as it was under the harsh rule of the Chinese and Iroqouis bue we are trying to bring it back up to speed with the rest of the nation.
There are 2 parts to Mohawkia :
1 Part down the south is an industrious part of Mohawkia with the cities of Oil Springs,Xinjian,Chengdu,Hangchow and Grand River
2 Up north there are 2 cities most firmly back in days gone by they are building there improvements in there cities and are starting to expand our culture up there as well.
also they have just built their first railroad.

the province map is form 1720 ad as i havnt been able to do a newer one yet.

Attachments

• province map.jpg
    province map.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 441
Oil Springs-Corthouse(1),Cathedral,Nuclear Plant,hospital,recycling center,barracks,bank

Hangchow-Colousseum(2),hospital,Research lab,Mass Transit,Solar plant,Airport,Police station

Chengdu-colousseum(1),Airport,Offshore Platform,mass Transit,recycling Center,factory

Xinjian- Cathedral (rush turn 1), Courthouse Sam Site,Reaserch Lab,Colouseeum,Bank.

Shanghai-Airport(71),Worker,Courthouse

Grand River-courthouse(1),masstransit,factory,harbour,airport,offshore platform

Tsingtao-Harbour(rush),worker,courthouse

Thanks to Chieftess for this build queue

the reason i have done so many build queues is because i am going away tommorrow and im not sure how long for so they should last till the end of the game all i need is for someone to copy and past them from here to the turn chat for wednesday next week and possibly saturday

I will like to visit your province gobernor.

As mayor os Tsingtao and leader of the ISD I ask that the Mohawkia province names itself ISD territory in the Civil War.

The ISD already has Foreign Affairs backing in the war against the military department.

Edit: The Civil War is now over.

Falcon and Strider were having a bit of fun. :)

very sorry for missibng them i was on holiday i guess this will be the ladt post in the mohawkia thread
it was fun while it lasted (breaks down into tears) ill miss you all ;)

It looks like it was a great place. If I would have been more into it, I would have probably joined here.

Top Bottom