1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Mon. vs Emp.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Ezy, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Ezy

Ezy Chieftain

i was wondering if any one know the difference that AI get between Monarch and emperor, i know it does not get smarter but what does change?? after finishing my current monarch game i would like to try emperor. i usualy win on monarch( well for the the last 3 games i did) if i get good start loc.
    I am a warmoger( or just think i am) i usualy go for domination/conquest victory??

If any one know what bonus AI get on Emp that is different from Monarch i would apriciate that. Tnx

2. vmxa

vmxa Chieftain

I do notknow them, but they are all in the XML files. You can browse them and see what the handicaps are.

3. playshogi

playshogi Chieftain

Where do you find XML files? I just have a lot of empty folders in my Civ4 directory.