more demanding setting?

War_Pig

Warlord
Anyone know what some of the more demanding settings are, other then the obvious AA?

On low settings my GPU is sitting at 80°c but when I go up to medium it is pushing 101°c. I'm guessing it's just one of the settings that is making it spike so much from the bump up. Meaning I can turn the others up and leave the one or two that are more demanding low and be fine.

Trying to avoid having to try one at a time with different setting to troubleshot it :)D) but if I don't get any responds I will make sure to report back in-case anyone else would like to know.

System spec: i5-2500k 4.6Ghz/ EVGA GTX 670 SC / 8GB / CORSAIR Professional Series HX650 / ASRock P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 / Samsung Spinpoint F3 /Antec DF-85 Black Steel Full Tower

You are sure everything is OK with your card?
Heatsink free of dusk, fan speed regulation working?
I suspect either your card is full of dust, or the fan isn't spinning up properly under load.

The temperature should be around 80°C under maximum load, not at 1/3 load like BE low settings.

You can use a tool like afterburner/rivatuner for monitoring and GPU settting and fan speed control.

If all else fails, you can limit the framerate with rivatuner to 30fps, should be enough for BE while putting a lot less stress on the card.

Top Bottom