• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

More Realistic Units (Vanilla)

If you could mod the stats of the Vanilla units to be more realistic, what would you change? I've already removed the Warrior City Defense bonus. I want to next emulate Warlords by giving Chariots a bonus vs Axes and possibly Swords, Archery units, and Siege units.

Any ideas?

If you could mod the stats of the Vanilla units to be more realistic, what would you change? I've already removed the Warrior City Defense bonus. I want to next emulate Warlords by giving Chariots a bonus vs Axes and possibly Swords, Archery units, and Siege units.

Any ideas?

Trying to open a whole can of worms, are you? :)

Personally, I'll like to know what makes Swords more useful in attacking units in cities than all the other units in the game. They are the only one that gets that natural bonus. :confused:

Good question. I found a mod that does some of this, but it's very old. It keeps 10% City Attack bonus for the swords. If I try real hard I can justify it as swords being easier to use in cramped quarters (short stabbing weapon that can be easily scabbarded), but I may just get rid of it. Why don't they also have a City Defense bonus?

Top Bottom