1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MTDG3 Warmup Game 2 (w/Double Turn mod)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - PitBoss Games' started by Caledorn, May 31, 2012.

1. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

I can't, because the mod prohibits me the option to log in..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

2. Magno_uy

Magno_uy Warlord

Can those whom are at war with my novel nation a cease fire of two turns? :D just to get into accion

3. Magno_uy

Magno_uy Warlord

you can do so from the pitboss window, dont you?

4. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

Yes, I figured out that the Kick button is for that purpose.. :blush:

Feel free to claim it whenever you want! :) 9 hours left on the timer. Perhaps someone could pause the game to allow Magno to take over and play the turn?

5. HitAnyKey

HitAnyKey Lunatic

Well by kicking it to AI, the AI played and finished the turn for him. But it would be good for him to log in before the turn flips to get it switched back to human control so the new turn doesn't get played by the AI again.

In either case, as long as he logs in before Kloreep does tonight then he should be fine. At worst, when Kloreep logs in (if Magno hasn't claimed the Civ yet) he should move all his units and not end his turn but instead pause it. Then Magno can log in, unpause it, and the timer can then run out on it's own.

6. Magno_uy

Magno_uy Warlord

got it!!! :satan:

7. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

Could those of you who are playing in this game please subscribe to http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=468165, so I don't have to update several threads with updates about the server? Anything related to the main server will be posted there anyways, so if I post there that I'm taking the server down it will also relate to this PB (and the other ones I'm hosting). If there is something specific related to one of the games I will of course use the specific thread for the game. ;)

8. HitAnyKey

HitAnyKey Lunatic

I am going away again starting Tuesday of next week and not getting back until late Saturday. I will be almost completely unable to log in to play my turns. So I will need someone to sub for me again. So Caledorn, I might need you to do so again unless there is anyone else out there who might be able to do so.
    I will have email access (at least via my phone, and sometimes checking the laptop at night) for if there are any questions of what needs to be done for a turn. I might even be able to log in on an evening or two before bed.
    On Monday I'll be able to queue up what I can, and send instructions to whoever can sub for me.

9. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

I'm happy to do it if you want me to. Just remember to add me as a co-leader in the APTMod if you want me to sub! Otherwise I'll probably be an expensive sub again, and we wouldn't want that, would we? :D

10. HitAnyKey

HitAnyKey Lunatic

Ok, sent you a PM with details and set you as co-leader. I'll be back late Saturday night EST. Thanks again.

11. azzaman333

azzaman333 meh

Umm, what the hell happened with that last turn? Why did I only have 3 hours to play my turn?

12. Filon

Filon Chieftain

You had 13 hours after the person you in the war.

13. Magno_uy

Magno_uy Warlord

the client was not running, so mails no not reach on time. Im also miss my turn.

Caledorn, do you think necesarry to reload ?

14. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

What happened was that someone exited to desktop in the ISDG, so the Pitboss hung, and when I reloaded I forgot to restart the mod. :(

A reload may be a good idea for the continuity of the game as turns have been missed. What do you guys think? Can someone pause the game please while we sort this out - preferably someone who has already logged in just in case I need the save.

15. azzaman333

azzaman333 meh

A reload would definitely be appreciated.

16. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

If I am to reload, how far back do you wish to go? I can go back to my sub login (26.07 18:23 CEST), Magno's login (27.07 19:13 CEST) or maybe the BC-1180 autosave (28.07 14:13)?

17. azzaman333

azzaman333 meh

Early enough that I can replay Turn 46.

18. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

I am fine with reload, as my opponent missed his turn in war and this will give me ultimate advantage out of a sudden. I want to kill him "the right way" and nothing threatens to taint my victory, even if this means I will have to take huge risk of not succeeding at all. :)

As for the APT service not running, just check PYT - he is running just fine.

19. HitAnyKey

HitAnyKey Lunatic

Nothing like coming back from a vacation and getting engaged, to find myself about to be eliminated from the game....:splat:

20. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

Congrats on your engagement and welcome back! We the pariahs are working in the hot summer even at Sunday.

(strange names the ancestors have chosen for some things - "engage with the love of your life" uses the same term like "engage with the enemy" or "engage in combat", just like in my language the word for "marriage" is the same as we use for "spoilage" and "scrap") :)