Multi-Team Democracy Game: Are you interested?

Octavian X said:
If we could get a global annoucment, that would be wonderful. However, that looks doubtful, at best. Try to ask CT about it next time you see her in #civfanatics. It seems like we're more likely to get a main page blurb that a global annoucement on the forums.
Was that targeted to me? I can do it.

I asked CT yesterday, she said she'd have to ask TF... I'm not sure if she got the point, but I'll continue askng her. :)

Ankka said:
I asked CT yesterday, she said she'd have to ask TF... I'm not sure if she got the point, but I'll continue askng her. :)

I already asked him once, and he wasn't about to make new forums right away.

I would join this game, on the condition it is free assembly and organization rights within each civ, a maximum and a minimum number of players, as well as the opportunity to write any constitution, also non-democratic, in line with real government changes throughout the game. Furthermore, there must be some clear rules on how to run this.

Here's a thought
For multi player demogame, there really needs to be secrecy between the teams. What would be done about that? No point discussing about attacking City Y when that city's owners can just drop by, find out and transfer 3,000 Mech Inf by railroad into the city radius.

Civman2004 said:
Here's a thought
For multi player demogame, there really needs to be secrecy between the teams. What would be done about that? No point discussing about attacking City Y when that city's owners can just drop by, find out and transfer 3,000 Mech Inf by railroad into the city radius.

To quote a post a few years back in reply to a screenshot with several elite MA armies... "A few nukes would do..."

Yeah, that's the key! :yeah:

Hey, may I make the world and still play in a team? I could add soe nukes to our start... oops, nevermind that. :mischief: ;)

Civman2004 said:
Here's a thought

i thought thats why we had decided, we needed secret forums.

Good news! Thunderfall is considering forums for an inter-site demogame! What I need to know is how many teams there will be. Remember, he's "considering it", so if there's too many teams, he might not create it.

I thikn we shuold creat a game with 4 teams, that would be ideal for a tiny map. :)

CT, it isn't an inter-site DG, but a Multi-team DG. :p

But that's cool if TF is thinking about it. :)

My 6,000th post! :dubious:

Well, it's still inside the site. ;) I guess if you want to be precise, then intrasite demogame...

Chieftess

I understand, that the game will actually be run from this site for multiple teams.

Top Bottom