1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiplayer cheating

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Multiplayer' started by defected, Oct 1, 2018.

1. defected

defected Chieftain

Does anyone know if people can cheat in multiplayer? Just I've had a few games, where certain things the opponent does, just seems a bit implausible but I don't know if they've just started with salt and found mining in a box or something like that.

Also had other people accuse me of cheating, as I've built a wonder before them (don't think these people realised you can cut down wood, to build quicker) So it does seem like people believe there is something out there that can be used.

2. Fathertimegames

Fathertimegames Chieftain

Yeah I know a couple of ways people can cheat. If you want to take this to PM I can probably tell you if they were cheating or not.

3. defected

defected Chieftain

Thanks, not so bothered for specific examples, just wondered if people could do it or that some people were just really good.

I usually assume the one's that re-sync after turn 1 are up to something.

4. cyu291

cyu291 Chieftain

Try loading up the autosave and switching to their slot, then you can find out what they did