Multiplayer connection issues (PS3)

Jonny8888

Chieftain
Righteo, this is really start to cheese me off. I can connect to very few multiplayer games, it is rather annoying. Im not sure why it is, im assuming its something wrong with my router, maybe need to do some port forwarding?

Can anyone help me out?

always PSN has issues. That's why I prefer xbox live.

I've heard this a few times.. Seems like you need to forward/open some ports for your playstation. Or DMZ it, since there are no viruses or exploits.. Someone mentioned it was more of a gamespy issue then sony's. I have issues connecting to nba 2k games but can't host. Haven't troubleshooted it yet though.

Righteo, this is really start to cheese me off. I can connect to very few multiplayer games, it is rather annoying. Im not sure why it is, im assuming its something wrong with my router, maybe need to do some port forwarding?

Can anyone help me out?

It might be the router. I had the same problem with Grand theft Auto 4. I removed the router and all is fine. The funny thing my other games for ps3 like call of duty 4 and Madden work with my router. I just had the problem with gta4. Get rid of the router and see what happens.

Top Bottom