1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

multiplayer game organizing

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Multiplayer & PBEM' started by 2metraninja, May 27, 2012.

1. Nightinggale

Nightinggale Deity

I'm not aware of any remaining issues regarding RaR not working on some computers. It did have a problem with icons being black at some point, but I found the cause for that one and it has been fixed in a recent release. If you have a problem, then I would like to hear more about it.

Also I have worked hard on improving network stability in RaR (though it wasn't bad when I started). If people can manage to desync the game, then I would like to hear about that as well, particularly if you can figure out how to make it desync (like every time you press a certain button or something).

2. Lukaniuk

Lukaniuk Chieftain

Hi, I am playing TAC on Revolutionary. I have been playing since the beginning of original Colonization. Will gladly play multiplayer. Does anyone know if there is Facebook page for that or any other place were multiplayer games are called ?