Music

ok this is what you have to do

in the xml/gameinfo folder use the Erainfos, look at the AS2D_Ancient_Soundtrack, switch every one with music1 music 2 and so on (for every era do the same thing)

^if you dont want to do that yet since ill have it since i did the eras you dont have to but inorder for it to work imediatly you should

after your done doing that open xml/audio/audio2dscripts look for the exact thing you just replaced AS2D_ANCIENT_SOUNDTRACK, copy that whole thing then put change it to what you put in the eras XML for both entrys.

after ur done with that open xml/audio/audiodefines then look for the exact thing you replaces which would be SONG_ANCIENT_SOUNDTRACK copy that part then put in the name that you replaced it with in the audio2dscript, then put where the file is located and thats it

the victory and defeat should automatically work i think (i may be wrong might want to test)

if i dont make any since i can just do it for you

Could you start working on getting unit music for it? That would be greatly apreciated.

ya, id have to say though its going to have to be limited to the same sounds because of the lack on the internet, i know for sure i can get TIE fighters and X-wing and lots of laser sounds though

If we can't use the actual soundtrack I have a music composition program on my computer and, if possible, I would be willing to arrange music from the movies for these games. It would be in a .wav file but if you would prefer .mp3 I could do that as well. (These would be full orchestral pieces rather then me playing my piano).

Top Bottom