Must patch or will mod

Is there something that you won't play the game without that isn't in it now? Something that if it's not added in a patch you will have to add yourself.
For me right now it's only making Alien Genetics a harmony tech. It's ridiculous that it's not. I have plenty of things I want but I will try out new versions without them to see how it works. So at least for the moment I just have one.

I'm leaning towards uping affinity levels needed for victory wonders, but dealbreaker is those mods are broken with enabled contact victory. Pending other changes to game pacing, of course...

For me it is the useless Geothermal resource. I really like the Geothermal well improvement and it could have had many potential uses and then... It became a requirement for very... mediocre wonders. To make it a strategic resource which really is strategic, many wonders except the basic ones should need it and maybe some Supremacy units/buildings to simulate their hunger for energy. Maybe even tying it to the contact victory somehow would solve two problems at once ;).

For me it is the useless Geothermal resource. I really like the Geothermal well improvement and it could have had many potential uses and then... It became a requirement for very... mediocre wonders. To make it a strategic resource which really is strategic, many wonders except the basic ones should need it and maybe some Supremacy units/buildings to simulate their hunger for energy. Maybe even tying it to the contact victory somehow would solve two problems at once ;).
Oh, that's actually one of mine too:
Geothermal powered trade routes

Some people have complained about the lack of variety in alien units, which means some shameless self-advertisement is in order: try Alien Strains! ;)

Moderator Action: Moved to General Modding Discussion : Requests & Ideas

Top Bottom