[BNW] My mod isn't showing up after update

Crash&Burn

Chieftain
I made a mod, uploaded it to the workshop, playtested it for a while and had no trouble. Now I've edited the mod, uploaded a new version, and am still subscribed to it, but the mod isn't available in the in-game list of mods. What could I be doing wrong?
(I've unsubscribed and resubscribed. I've restarted. I cleared all subscribed mods and allowed subscriptions to down load again. Other mods I've subscribed to work but my particular mod isn't there.)

You don't need to upload a mod to steam to test it, ModBuddy will place a copy of the mod directly into your "...\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS" folder and the game will read it from there. If you have an error in your mod it may be stopping it loading (but unlikely), or it could be that ModBuddy and Steam are fighting over who wants to install the mod and it's getting deleted. Unsubscribe from the mod on Steam, rebuild it with ModBuddy and see if it's in the list of mods. If not, look in the MODS folder to see if it's in there, if not your ModBuddy settings are wrong. If the mod is there, it should be in the list to enable it. Enable it and see if there are any errors loading (see how to enable logging link in my sig), if there are errors you can't fix we will need the actual mod zipping up and attaching (see the link in my sig on how to do this)

Top Bottom