My To Do List

CIV4ArtDefinesSchema is no longer needed right? The file is considered obsolete?

With the latest changes you have made, i believe the C2CXmlValidator is now OUT of date.

It doesn't know what the new schema stuff is all about. I get a ton off errors about it.:sad:

Also there is something WRONG with the "formations" now of ALL units ingame, they are very weird looking.

I was about to put the C2CXmlValidator issue. That's why I keep a copy of my schemas.

With the latest changes you have made, i believe the C2CXmlValidator is now OUT of date.

It doesn't know what the new schema stuff is all about. I get a ton off errors about it.:sad:

Also there is something WRONG with the "formations" now of ALL units ingame, they are very weird looking.

I noticed that it is not working right i have to make a new version of it just time is the limit.

About the formations a have to take a look at it.

I think he's just got some time constraints at the moment. He didn't explain much beyond that but he never stated he was leaving for good either. We do miss his work here!

Hello everybody.

I did not leave i just had no free time in the last weeks.

Welcome back! C2C needs all the competent modders it can use, and it can use quite a few.

Game dll can be compiled in mingw enviroment to generate more robust, cpu-efficent code.
Try it please.

Game dll can be compiled in mingw enviroment to generate more robust, cpu-efficent code.
Try it please.

Have you or anyone else done this before successfully. It would also require another development environment because you can't debug GDB with Visual Studio.

if someone tell me right sequence of headers and c files i try to compile by myself

working mingw enviroment with debugger - is not a big deal :)

Update:

trying to compile using gcc with command-line: gcc CvGameCoreDLL.cpp -I./include help me to make right c\headers in command line or help with these errors:

f:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.8.1\include\c++\bits\basic_string.tcc:212:5: note: no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const XMLCh* {aka const short unsigned int*}' to 'const wchar_t*'
In file included from BoolExpr.h:14:0,
from CvGameObject.h:17,
from CvPlot.h:12,
from CvMap.h:17,
from CvGameCoreUtils.h:11,
from CvGameCoreDLL.cpp:14:
CvXMLLoadUtility.h:195:40: warning: invalid conversion from 'const XMLCh* {aka const short unsigned int*}' to 'const wchar_t*' [-fpermissive]
std::wistringstream stream(nodesText);

or

In file included from CvUnit.h:12:0,
from CvPlot.h:13,
from CvMap.h:17,
from CvGameCoreUtils.h:11,
from CvGameCoreDLL.cpp:14:
CvCity.h:2262:10: error: 'stdext' does not name a type
mutable stdext::hash_map<UnitCombatTypes,bool> m_canTrainCache;
^
CvCity.h:2263:10: error: 'stdext' does not name a type
mutable stdext::hash_map<UnitTypes,bool> m_canTrainCacheUnits;
^
CvCity.h:2264:10: error: 'stdext' does not name a type
mutable stdext::hash_map<UnitTypes,UnitTypes> m_eCachedAllUpgradesResults;
^
CvCity.h:2265:10: error: 'stdext' does not name a type
mutable stdext::hash_map<UnitTypes,UnitTypes> m_eCachedAllUpgradesResultsRoot;
^
CvCity.h:2269:44: error: 'NUM_YIELD_TYPES' was not declared in this scope
mutable int m_cachedBuildingYieldModifers[NUM_YIELD_TYPES];
^
CvCity.h:2272:42: error: 'NUM_COMMERCE_TYPES' was not declared in this scope
mutable int m_totalCommerceRateModifier[NUM_COMMERCE_TYPES];

GCC compile with most standart compilences and in situation where code badly\wrongly written VC just compile it , GCC will insist that code need to be fixed first!

Top Bottom