Mystery Mod CTD

GRM7584

King
Almost certain this is somewhere, but a cursory search didn't find anything. In my mod, it seems that some finished buildings, when right-clicked upon, cause a CTD. I am unsure what the relation is, as some buildings do not. I'm fairly sure its unrelated to the civilopedia, as I made dummy entries for culture/maintenance just in case, but I might have screwed up on them and don't know it.

What confuses me is that it does not crash upon trying to access the pedia, or upon loading the city screen with the building graphics, but rather immediately upon the right-clicking of said building in the 'buildings' list of the lower left corner.
I'll check through for graphics; however, I did change the palettes for buildings-small or buildings-large, and I'm almost certain that both large and small pedia icons are properly indexed. I also don't know why this would cause a crash upon right-clicking; my only thought is that the "civilopedia: Maintenance, Culture, etc." option is there, but the GCON entry is not; but I created dummy entries in an attempt to account for that, to no avail.

Top Bottom