Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by HamaticBabylon, Apr 15, 2005.
There's a difference between disagreeing and pointedly flaming in every OT thread I post in.
1. Armed conflict
3. All things Microsoft
4. George W. Bush
5. Pop music (and other stupid "mainstream" stuff)
6. Greed/separation between rich and poor
8. Religion (mostly Christianity)
9. Domestic violence
10. Military spending
I'm meant to be working, but this one is too good to pass up!
1. Religious zealots
2. Communist apologists
3. Do-gooder liberals
4. Stealth racists
5. Lobotomised trendies
6. Historical revisionists
8. Hippy lefties
9. Under-class Chav/Neds
10. MTV cretin-culture
Ten is not enough!
Than stop working and go ahead with more!
I don't mind at all
Then give another 10 Curt, I was enjoying yours.
Who am I to refuse!?!
11. Half-witted, totally fake reality shows
12. Human-hating animal-rights thugs
13. Gap-toothed goofy-faced Jerry Springer guests
14. Pointless news about Britney's new manicure
15. Junkies spreading germs on you as they beg
16. People who wear stupid beanie caps at an angle
17. Survey goons with clip-boards in the street
18. 4th-rate 300-episode fantasy novel series
19. Sheeple who emulate their favourite pop star
20. Trendy mega-morons with 'designer mullets'
1. Celebrity trials (I find the exploitation of peoples' losses distasteful)
2. Michael Jackson (I don't CARE)
3. Hard drugs (Too many people throwing away their lives)
4. People wanting to get "****faced" (Do people have any dignity?)
5. Crappy horror movies (Based on a true story, my prickly arse)
6. Overly-aggressive football players (what are they trying to prove?)
7. Ditsy girls
8. Ashton Kutcher movies
9. Shows other than what I like
10. Nazi-leftist-neo-con-fascites who are religiously motivated towards harrassing my intellectual dignity by trying to turn complicated political and economic issues into yes and no shout-fests
This one is one of my favs
Then why'd you stop at nine?
I can't stand the number 7.
10 is a good number:
1. Nutso Republicans
2. Pushover Democrats
3. Needless violence
4. People who think something crude and disgusting is funny
5. Reality TV
6. Bad music(rap, country, punk, pop, etc.)
8. Perverted child molestation trials(MJ included)
10. And finally, POP-UPS
George W. Bush
Matias (one annoying bully)
5. People who use "like" as a filler
8. English class
9. History class
12. Trivial Lawsuits
13. Celebrity lawsuits
14. Lawsuits in general
15. Ashton Kutcher
18. Blind Faith
21. Manual Labor
22. Seconds(in track)
23. Public Restrooms
25. Obstacles in life
30. People who don't abide by limits
How about the moronic believers of peudo-magic and the 'spiritual' with their yoga, alternative medicine, astrology, Fruedian pychology, ghosts, spirits, pychics, pychic 'energy', ESP, the supernatural, the paranormal, numerology (seven is the luckly number!) other crazy, irrational and ill-thoughtout belief systems?
no, its not you, hhaha, in facti find u kinda cute
In no particular order:
*Michael Jackson NOT behind bars
*Less then decent snow
*Liberal history teachers who think the american revolution's only historical significance is the sparkage of the french revolution
*Pop stars (basically every teenage girl that comes off of the history channel) and/or rappers
*Hillary Clinton (or any clinton for that matter)
*Courtroom soap operas (the scott peterson case is a prime example)
Oh, and how could i forget:
-The steelers will slaughter you next year
11. Bad spelling (from me too)
12. Reality shows
15. Swedish (just kidding)
18. Attacks in Iraq
19. Radical Parties
22. Viruses (computer and biological)
25. People writing over ten.
26. Bad starwars movies (I said bad ones)
27. Michael Jackson (not that I would like to see him jailed)
28. George W. Bush asking for more money...
31. North Korea
32. Nuclear weapons
33. Money loss
I had to break this up in sub-cathegories.
On this forum:
3.Mockery of people with mental illnesses.
4. US posters using "we" when talking about their country's corporate elite and army.
5. EU cheerleaders.
6. Vulgar anti-Americanism.
7. People who supports imperialistic wars while sitting snug as bugs in rugs in their comfortable boy's room.
8. Radioactive monkeys.
9. Ignorant threads about communism.
10. Lack of the four philosophical virtues.
In my country:
1. The current government.
3. Tax-cuts for the rich.
4. Discrimination(gender, race, class).
5. Reality shows.
6. Sycophantic mainstream media.
7. The male national football team.
8. The royal family.
9. Support of the EU.
10. Participation in imperialistic wars.
On the global arena:
3. Nature catastrophies.
4. Growth of corporate power.
5. Expansion of the EU.
6. Shady Eastern European and Central Asian politicians hailed as democrats.
9. Unorganized labour.
Too many to be listed, but I think Kjell Magne Bondevik deserves a special mentioning...
Separate names with a comma.