Nation Name Poll II

What should the name of our fine nation be?

• Viroviana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonapolyton

• Demogamia

• None of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ice2k4

Emperor
Viroviana
Nonapolyton
Yasutan
Mongolia
Fanatica
Democratic Cities of Fanatica
Demogamia
The Empire
Non-Affiliated Collection of Estranged Citizens Voting for Every Government Action (NACECVEGA)
None of the above

This is a public 3-day poll. The result, by plurality, will be the name of our glorious people.

I think this was posted to hastily.

I'd say this poll was done properly, in fact I think this is how the citizen's initiative on naming should be restructured. Plurality polls with a return to discussion after one vote for none of the above, instead of how the capital name polls have been running.

How about if you don't mind what the nation name is? Where's abstain?

Abstain doesn't count anymore. Either use none of the above or simply don't vote.
I believe that is the second time you write that and you're still missing the fact that although abstain doesn't count (without the anymore) it can be included in polls.

I believe that is the second time you write that and you're still missing the fact that although abstain doesn't count (without the anymore) it can be included in polls.
I'm just following the current assumed poll etiquette. And I've never wrote that before, although I do remember seeing someone else state it.

That would have been me that said it.

-- Ravensfire

Ok then I wouldn't vote.

But I still feel that abstain should be included in polls, whether they are counted or not.

Woohoo! I'm a Yasutanian!

-- Ravensfire

Well it's official. The name of our nation is now Yasutan.

Guess this will be my first order of business for the upcoming Turnchat "Alt + D" (or whatever the short cut is) and renaming our civ.

I've posted it on demogame.civfanatics.net. I'm planning on posting more news there in the future.

For questions regarding that site, ask Chieftess, I'm new to it too :)
(Note: A lot of stuff on that site is old.)

Top Bottom