National Parks working in gathering storm? (Not a Bug)

Joketa

Chieftain
I have only played two games in Gathering Storm, but have had trouble with National Parks in both. In the first game I had three places that I wanted to set up National Parks. Two were four tile Natural Wonders. The third had a one tile Natural Wonder and three other tiles that were charming or better. I was only able to create a National Park in one of these (Chocolate Hills). In the second game I am trying to create one with a Mountie on four Breathtaking tundra tiles, but it won't let me. In all cases, all the tiles were workable by a single city (I have done this many times before GS). Has anyone else had trouble with this?

Were they the correct orientation? Like a diamond? The game seems very specific on how the natural parks need to be displayed.

I have only played two games in Gathering Storm, but have had trouble with National Parks in both. In the first game I had three places that I wanted to set up National Parks. Two were four tile Natural Wonders. The third had a one tile Natural Wonder and three other tiles that were charming or better. I was only able to create a National Park in one of these (Chocolate Hills). In the second game I am trying to create one with a Mountie on four Breathtaking tundra tiles, but it won't let me. In all cases, all the tiles were workable by a single city (I have done this many times before GS). Has anyone else had trouble with this?

Without a screenshot or save I can't tell you. It needs to be that 4 hex Diamond, all 4 tiles in your borders, all 4 tiles unimproved by anything, and all 4 tiles of Charming or better Appeal.

It's my mistake. I could've sworn they didn't have to be a vertical diamond previously, but it seems I was wrong.

Top Bottom