Natural Wonders and Fresh Water?

Zantetsuken

Chieftain
Very curious as it pertains to a long form game and I'd rather not screw myself by experimenting, but, do Natural wonders that appear as mountains count as such for the purposes of an aqueduct? In the particular game I am playing I have what could be a pretty nice city, but not really any access to fresh water, it has Piopiotahi there which is why I want to settle there, but I didn't know if I could build an aqueduct to the aforementioned natural wonder. Please and thank you!

Sorry Zantetsuken, didn't have the chance to try that one out.

Crater lake and Dead Sea did provide fresh water to adjacent tiles and allowed the construction of an aqueduct. In both cases, "provides fresh water" appeared in the tile tooltip, might want to take a look at that for answers?

I can report that Everest and Torres del Paine don't count as mountains for the purpose of Aqueducts. This sadly ruined an otherwise glorious city in my first game D:

Would have thought at the very least Everest, Yosemite and Torres del Paine would, I more asked thinking I would just "confirm" they did, definitely important information for future use, Thanks All

Top Bottom