Nautils air units mod

boneys26

BTS Play session tester
Hi guys I done this unit mod for Nautil this mod has all his air units in as of 02/04/06 let me know if theres any problems with the mod its my first one
the screen shot shows just a few units

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/Nautils_air_units_mod.zip

Now compatable with Warlords 2.08 click link below for download

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/71604/Nautil_s_warlords_air_units_mod.zip

Air units in the mod are:

B17 bomber
BF109 fighter
chinook helicopter (can carry 5 ground units over land)
CR42
do335
F35 jet fighter
F117 Stealth fighter
FW190a
Gladiator
HE111 bomber
IL2 fighter
KA 50 gunship (can move over land)
MI24 gunship (can move over land)
MI26 helicopter (can move over land can also carry 3 ground units)
mig 3 fighter
MIG 15 fighter
MIG 21 fighter
MIG 25 fighter
P38 lightning fighter
so79
spitfire mk1
SU37 fighter
SU47 fighter

enjoy it peeps

A small fix/change for warlords 2.08 patch DOMAIN_NONE has been changed to DOMAIN_LAND for choppers there were a few problems I found with the first mod like choppers can move all over the map and only end there turn when they attack something or you clicked another unit, also when attacking older units the game would crash.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 567
this is soo cool
but could u, please, make russian units for russia and other units for other countries.
mi26 can carry more units then chinook, so, may be it's more realistic to make them both 5 units to carry? ))))

First hint : use "." and "," in your posts. It makes them easier to read, especially for people who's native language is not english (as me).

Next one : do you have some screenhots? I don't want to install the complete mode just to see some units I mayby not like. So, if you want the people use your mod, always add some screenhots, please.

:goodjob: I just finished a round with all the Air Units; They look fantastic! Have you thougth on including the land units also?

RomanFire said:
:goodjob: I just finished a round with all the Air Units; They look fantastic! Have you thougth on including the land units also?

Nautil has made some of the best air units on here. He still hasn't finished making air units but he is also trying ground units and if he would like me to then I would love to do a ground unit mod for him once he has enough ground units to put in one.

MaxRiga said:
let the stronger planes more cost to build.
If you want some units to cost more then you will have to do this bit yourself as not everyone wants the same in there game. I just used the basics for the units in the mods ( normal fighter xml for old planes jet fighter xml for modern jet planes) If you open up the mod and find civ4unitinfos.xml open it then find the unit you want to change: eg "spitfire" and then find

<iCost>100</iCost>

and chage the 100 to what you want then save and exit. its that simple you can even change the cargo for the mi26 in here too just find the unit and change from 3 to what ever you want it to hold

Take a look at Nautils sig to see units he has done and is working on

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=165680

great ! thank you very much ! i 'm very happy that finally all my planes are gathered together in a nice mod.
I ganna make buttons for these units ( some of my earlier works already have it) and maybe you will be so kind to implement it ?
Once again , thank you so much mate.

boneys26
Its the (english and russian) version for public testing. All information about mod: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=160794

nautil
What new units you may do for the Second World War? I am a scenario do: "Battle for Stalingrad"
I need in this units for version 2.8.0 of my mod:
England:
- Hurricane IIc
- P40E "Warhowk"
- P47D-10 "Tunderbolt"
Germany:
- Bf109G-6/AS "Gustav"
- Fw190A-8
Soviet Union:
-Yak-1
-LaGG-3

PSYX said:
boneys26

nautil
What new units you may do for the Second World War? I am a scenario do: "Battle for Stalingrad"
I need in this units for version 2.8.0 of my mod:
England:
- Hurricane IIc
- P40E "Warhowk"
- P47D-10 "Tunderbolt"
Germany:
- Bf109G-6/AS "Gustav"
- Fw190A-8
Soviet Union:
-Yak-1
-LaGG-3

i can gladly make Hurricane, p47, Yak 1 and Lagg 3.
i have alredy made fw190a, and bf109g was made by snafusmith, though i'm not sure if they are exact modificatoins that you need, Please remind me in 2-3 days about this planes, since with all the requests i get i can easily forget about it. Now i make Ferdenand Elefant ( almost ready, in couple of hours i'l post it) and Zis-6 with multiple rocket lancher mounted, a famous russian Katuasha.

Wow you guys work fast! :eek:

nautil said:
i can gladly make Hurricane, p47, Yak 1 and Lagg 3.
i have alredy made fw190a, and bf109g was made by snafusmith, though i'm not sure if they are exact modificatoins that you need, Please remind me in 2-3 days about this planes, since with all the requests i get i can easily forget about it. Now i make Ferdenand Elefant ( almost ready, in couple of hours i'l post it) and Zis-6 with multiple rocket lancher mounted, a famous russian Katuasha.

Sorry, I've made many things, but no BF109G. My only WW2 aircraft is the Ju87 Stuka.

snafusmith said:
Sorry, I've made many things, but no BF109G. My only WW2 aircraft is the Ju87 Stuka.

LOL ! with all this modeling rush i forget that i myself made bf109 messerschmitt

nautil said:
great ! thank you very much ! i 'm very happy that finally all my planes are gathered together in a nice mod.
I ganna make buttons for these units ( some of my earlier works already have it) and maybe you will be so kind to implement it ?
Once again , thank you so much mate.

so pleased you like it.:) I will add the buttons for you as soon as they are ready:goodjob: I'm hoping to do another mod for you for your ground units,;) but i will have to wait for them to build up

2 MaxRiga
Normal installation will be in version 2.8.0.

nautil

Bf109G-6/AS "Gustav", becouse this modification of messerschmitt is the best of WW2 and more better than Bf109E.

Now I do two units for fascism and communism: SMERSH (USSR anti-spy units) and SS Totenkopf (Germany)

Need in:
Yak-3 and La-7 - the best WW2 units
La-5 - the most mass WW2 unit

Top Bottom