Need a kiwi for my pitboss game

the oob

Retired PTBS host
Hi there, I'm planning a pitboss game to start in a week or two, one of my people has decided to drop out since it'll be a while before his computer is ready, so I'm looking for someone to replace him.

This will be a game with locked alliances, two teams of four people on the map 'team battleground' (left vs right, with a body of water seperating the two sides). Please give an idea of your experience level (such as what difficulty level you typcially play on, and your multiplayer experience) so I can balance the teams. Also tell me what leader you want to use, the following civs are already taken:

Persia
England
China
Germany
Inca
Catherine

There is one other player but he's got a few that he'd be happy with so the above are the only civs you can't pick. If you have several leaders you'd be equally happy with, feel free to give several options (this is encouraged).

Looking for New Zealanders and Aussies only, first come first serve. This game will most likely take a few months, and I will be planning several 'everyone in the game at the same time' sessions to get through the first ~150 turns quickly, these will probably be around 8pm on a night that everyone can make, we will meet on MSN first at the arranged time and date. If you are not sure you can commit to a game of this length, please do not apply.

*bump*

No one's replied to this yet, which is surprising, since I've had two kiwis approach me about joining my pitboss game when I mentioned it earlier (even though I wasn't looking for people to join then). Bleh.

I'll take aussies as well I guess, you guys are ok too. You'd have to be able to make it to 8pm (NZ time) sessions though.

Hey, Im not too sure what a "Pitboss" game is but I would be keen to play.

I played a little bit of multiplayer late last year but the lag time with American players was too much to bare after a while.

I play Noble difficulty, and I normally use the Servo Mod, though I can revert back to vanila easy enough.

my msn is yarmoss@yahoo.co.nz

Oh and as i always tick "Random Civ" when I play, any Civ is fine by me.

Yarmoss has had to drop out due to technical issues, so if anyone else is interested please speak up. The first session is scheduled for 8pm wednesday evening (NZ time), however if I don't have anyone before then I will simply use an AI player until someone can take its place (which may be Yarmoss once he has his computer fixed, I will update the thread if this is the case). You can join even if you can't make this session, in which case the AI will take your game for that evening.

For time zone reasons I'm only looking for NZers or Aussies. The game is as described in the first post: 4v4 on team battleground (standard size map, left vs right). The following civs are already taken: England, Persia, Germany, Inca, Russia, China, Rome. If you're interested give your preferred leader(s).

Top Bottom