Need help for edit units.gif files

EnriqueCR

Chieftain
Hi! This is the first message I write.
I´m a fan of Civ 2 in Spain, so you could forgive my mistakes in English...
My problem is that I want to create my own "grill" of units, modify the units.gif files to create my own units.gif file with a combination of units I have of others units.gif files (sorry for repeating units).
Thanks, and I hope i could help you I can.
EnriqueCR

Yeah I had some problems with that once, but what are your problems?
I suggest you just use paint and save the file as units.bmp, as 256-colours. It works fine, and that was the solution to my problem. I never found out how to edit gif-files, but it doesn't matter.

Originally posted by insurgent
Yeah I had some problems with that once, but what are your problems?
I suggest you just use paint and save the file as units.bmp, as 256-colours. It works fine, and that was the solution to my problem. I never found out how to edit gif-files, but it doesn't matter.

[/I]

Amen to that.

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
Si, definitivamente lo mejor que puedes hacer es ponerlos en formato bmp con 256 colores- tambien hay menos posibilidad de que te salgan corruptas cuando las insertes en el fichero de tu escenario... :p

Translated by babelfish. It's actually not very good:
If, definitively the best thing than you can do it is to put them in format bmp with 256 colors also is less possibility of than they leave to you corrupt when you insert them in the file of your scene...

Top Bottom