new citizens group "The National Order"

As we are now going for a conquest victory, perhaps you would care to support our Nation by managing one of our provinces. Province 10 (what was southern Germany) currently has no Governor and although it will be pretty corrupt it can still play a part in our plan. Alternatively, once we have conquered Greece (probably during the coming turnchat) there will be another Province to manage - referred to as Province G in the MIA thread. I hope that one of you will take this positive step to assist our Nation.

Originally posted by Kato
Those are the things it says on our charter, just reworded a little to be more clear and less "in-character."

stay out of character then and Ill say nothing. Heck, if it was a group of militarism id join.

Militarism is part of the plan. Maybe you're not too far from our fascism as you had previously thought? Anyway, it was just 'in character' to sound flashy and interesting as far as I can tell.

Furiey, it would be very nice to gain governorship over a new province, but high corruption is not a good place to start for a fascist minded leader. If there were a province with less of such an anti-fascist problem, then I would be very much enticed.

well, Im not a Fascist in any way and I despise Fascism. I am however, a military extremist who likes agressive warfare and I enjoyed Being Minister of Defense and I hope to be if there is a Term 6.

Sarevok i understand your arguement but do you think you are the only aggressive military extremist? The other groups from what i can see have faded away and since noone took my offer to make some kinda "liberal" party in opposition to us dont you think we all should take a differant stance?

Furiey i am more than willing to take any steps for the greatness of Fanactica but i would only run if i had the support of the National Order.

Maybe you're not too far from our fascism as you had previously thought?

Saravok "i am a military extremist, but im not the only one"
"i hope some day you will join us
and the world will live as one"
John Lennon

Sorry, I am totally against Fascism. Though militarism is a major part of it, the other parts of Fascism are in my opinion completely wrong and therefore ill stick with my militarist freinds instead.

You should read some Antonio Gramsci. The nature of a society is such that there is necessarily a dominant group that is granted power by the less dominant groups, with the idea of guidance of the society for mutual benefit. The less dominant groups grant power to the dominant group because the dominant group expands its interests to involve all of the lesser groups, while still retaining its power and a slightly modified original interest. This is good for the society because it allows a concrete structure for social, cultural and political accomplishment (and the defense thereof), and it is only /natural/ for this strong central power to come into position. I mean, if you don't like fascism, then exit whatever presumably capitalist society you are in, because the capitalist system works in the same way.

(If someone doesn't understand this, I'll demonstrate: the lower classes allow the upper classes to maintain their power because they share interest in the idea of making money, even though it is the upper classes that are clearly most benefiting from the system. Theoretically, we could all stop going to work, move out of the country or live in communes, or even steal for our livelihood, but we all have inherent interest in the system. Fascism is the same. Yes, the leading group has direct control and power, but it is granted by the masses and it is necessary for concrete and efficient administration of a country).

Kato has just said everything you need to know about domestic fascism and foreign he has mentioned before.

i'd like to join this group! what to do?
national unity and aggressiv war: wonderful!!!
hi, i'm francesco and i'm italian.

Top Bottom