New Colonies III (v3.2) PBEM

AAAAARGH!

I played but thought I posted... maybe the forum ate it? :confused:

- Rum from Council Bluffs inebriates the garrison of Saulte Sainte Marie. Our braves seriously discussed sacking the fort while its defenders were passed out, but instead we just took markers and drew on them. ;)

- A line of British musketeers was found in an open field southeast of Fort Anne and mercilessly slaughtered.

No you are right. Darius is next up, but has been too busy to play most of his Bonaparte Tournament turns, so I guess it is the same here. By the way, I didn't mean to suggest to play on without you in the Tournament - it was Darius about whom I was starting to get a bit worried...

Still, the 4 out of 7 games I finished should be more than enough to keep everyone busy, and yet they all seem to be dragging ass too. :(

Originally posted by Darius
Still, the 4 out of 7 games I finished should be more than enough to keep everyone busy, and yet they all seem to be dragging ass too. :(

I believe there is a much deeper reason. I believe the end of world as we know it is near, and that "change" is manifesting itself in the CIV 2 PBEM world!!!!!!!:D :D

OK I played pretty conservatively the first turn, I delivered some trade goods to New York and La Ascuncion from the old world.

Darius I need to know what kind of a deal you had with the French. I assume you and Yop had some deal going........

English and Spanish King, Im willing to listen to any offers......;)

How long do you plan to play the French? Let's just say Ale and I know from Yop's 'plans' that the Dutch player taking over isn't fair.

Originally posted by Darius
How long do you plan to play the French? Let's just say Ale and I know from Yop's 'plans' that the Dutch player taking over isn't fair.

What? I dont follow? You mean you dont want me to take over the French.

And what plans? I dont have a clue what Yop's plans were he disappeared 2 months ago.

Just what the hel11is your point here?:confused:

Again, based on Yop's plans (which I can't tell you) the Dutch player playing France as well is unfair. I can't tell you anymore than that.

I'm not playing mind games, that's simply all I can tell you. It shouldn't be too complicated.

Originally posted by Patient English
Darius, what are you talking about?

*sigh*, I shouldn't have even brought it up and just said "I don'w want him playing two civs", since I can't actually tell you why. Only Ale knows what I'm referring to.

OK, well maybe it is time to finish this game. I hate to bow out, but it's all getting a bit too mysterious.

Steve playing the French and Dutch (or one of the two) seems OK to me, and I can't imagime what the problem is. If you won't explain it, we can't go much further.

I am happy to pass the English password to another player if you can find a sub. In the meantime, I will play my turns, but it has to be a short-term thing.

Ale, get on MSN when you can.

Top Bottom