New Colonies III (v3.2) PBEM

Yop said for his allies to fill in for him for a while, so could you play for him Ale?

Ok. No problem
We aren´t really allies... but i guess it´s ok to play for him this time.

A militia attack south of Fort Anne has completed the destruction of some musket-armed natives, although many of our men were wounded or killed in the exchange of fire.

Our Privateers raided the settlement at Great Falls and drove off the women and children there. The settlement was briefly occupied by our men, who then re-embarked on their ships to avoid any possible counterattack.

The fields of New Providence have been replanted with crops after the Indian raids....

No English units lost this year...

Chaps, as I have stated in other forums, I am off on honeymoon form 14/7/03 to 28/07/03. It's a shame to leave when things are just starting up again, but with both Yop and I away, maybe we should just put this on hold for two weeks?

Fine by me. I'll be gone from the 22nd to the 28th, btw, so it works out great. :)

Anyway, it's still Steve's turn! Is he out of town too?

Originally posted by Darius
Anyway, it's still Steve's turn! Is he out of town too?

Yep I was for work last week and didn't have access to the internet.

Ill get this up soon. Anyone heard back from John yet? I thought he said the 24th?

Dutch Turn

Nothing major to report.

Sorry about the delay both my second job and preparations to sell my house and build a new one have kept me very busy these past few weeks.

Great Falls and Fort Anne retaken, costing the English a privateer and its boarding party. Minor raids along the front wipe out two regiments of musketeers and a band of colonists.

Should I play the french turn again?

Top Bottom