New Cumulative General History Quiz III

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the Sultan of Brunei's fortune is the largest foturne held by a single person, it is not the largest forutne held by a family. SoCalian is closer geographically and with his person, though all three are a little bit off. Serutan, however, is way off. The Rothschilds, while being rich, are not the richest by any means and I am not even sure if they still have the fortuen that they once had, they also are most certianly not descended from Charlemagne considering that they were Jewish.

The Saudi royal family?

Right family, anyone have the person? Here's a hint: He is the fourth in family line from a man often considered the most important person to have ever lived.

Jesus has no relation to the Mohammedian line. Hashim ibn Abd al-Manaf is incredibly close, but remember, he is the great grandfather, that is only three generations removed. This is proving a little bit tricky, so try a wikipedia search. If you do it shouldn't be too hard.

As stated before, Abraham is too far back. There is a single person that nearly, if not entirely, all Arabic dynasties trace their ancestry back to. This person, as stated before, falls four generations before Mohammed. Now, it is true that all Arabic dynasties trace themselves back to Abraham, but so do all Arabs as all Arabs believe themselves in some way related to Ishmael IIRC.

Really? Because when I tried one ahead of time to see if it would work and it seemed to work. Try following the clues (I would suggest starting with Hashim ibn Abd al-Manaf hiint-hint) instead of a direct key word search.

That would make them the Hashemites, as it the ruling dynasty of Jordan?

I think the probelem is that when counting 4, I counted muhammed too, so It should be one back from there.

I thought the guy that owns Ikea was the undisputed richest individual or group in the world.
He pushed Gates off his mantle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom