New pitboss

As the server had a reboot, I'm in the process of restarting all the games. I see this one hasn't had anyone logging into it and 8 turns have rolled without anyone playing.
I am not going to reload this one until someone makes a post advising on if it should be loaded for play.

So any EoG thoughts? I'd like to hear especially from OT4E (also how much of the game did Filon play?) and 2metra how exactly they expanded their empires.

It seems I went more expand early and catch up with the land route and 2metra got to pick up most of the first-to bonuses.

I just know that as my first game back after several years away from Civ, I made even more mistakes than usual.

I'd be keen to know why 2metra decided to hit my redcoat stack in Sumerian lands? I was falling behind in a clear 4th at that point and in slowing my advance you gifted a lot of that land to your main rival in the game in sinamusta, who probably had about 50-75% more land than you towards the end there.

I guess ot4e went for me at the end as he was bored and wanted to use his units?

Top Bottom