New SW Mod?

I assume you're going to remove the vanilla leaders, civs, etc. as well? They look out of place.

I'm going to be writing some concept pedia entries (like Civ 4 Concepts, Beyond the Sword Concepts, etc.) to detail some of the features I've been creating:

-Force Powers (And Ion Pulse)
-Random Planets
-The Death Star
-Land + Space Units

Anyone have any good suggestions for concept articles? Some default FF ones will be in there covering things like hazardous features, etc. (These will be replacing the vanilla concepts- I'm keeping BTS concepts in).

Yes but I'm going to do that after a while so that I have enough civilizations to test the game on

We have more than 2,000 posts in this mod forum now

I'm going to be gone for a few days.
Be back monday

Hey what are we going to use for the theme? or we just going to have a regular theme?

Theme?

Can you specify what you mean?

Do you mean audio or art?

Yea... I didn't know where to post this, but I'll post it here.

I think I'd be a valuable fact-checker for the team due to an intense knowledge of the inner workings and technology in Star Wars lore. I can draft 'pedia background information, correct errors in the tech tree, etc. etc. If you have need of a Canon Geek, I'm here.

when i get the tech tree out you could correct errors in it like i already just found one with turbo lasers

And i meant theme like the colors of the main menu interface and stuff

I'm back
I haven't done any of the theme stuff so if you want to do it you can

I have added the CAR Mod in. Does anyone think I should take it out?
It increases game speed by 15%.

I have added the CAR Mod in. Does anyone think I should take it out?
It increases game speed by 15%.

The issue is that you have to recompile the DLL because you will need to merge in the AI Using Land Transports stuff, which also has it's own DLL.

So unless you can do that, I suggest leaving it out for now.

I'm pretty sure I can do it. If I can't I won't add it in.

We will have a barbarian civ. Who should I put as the leader?

We will have a barbarian civ. Who should I put as the leader?

Well, unless you're using a mod that has barbarians naturally in it and you can talk to them, I don't really see the point. I'd call the person "Barbarian Leader", like Civ does.

It can't Ahhh I've added it in here. I'll have to take it out now
By the way where did you here that?

Top Bottom