New to mtdg

Joe Harker

1st in the Premiership!
Hi i am new to the mtdg can you tell us whats happen so far

Hi, and welcome to the team. We are happy to have you.

On your question:
You can see what has happened so far in the game, by looking at past summary threads, which is where the turnplayer documents the played turn and asks for opinions on what to do next. You can also see some of our correspondence by looking at the diplo thread. Another good way to see what has happened is to look at our gmail account and maybe load some saves from it. To open the gmail account, go to google and log in with email address teamloco.delta@gmail.com and password teamd31t4. To open the save in game you are required to have the save password, which is lowcow.

On our team:
Unfortunately for you, you have joined a team that is in a bit of trouble. We used to be a team of many different skilled players, our government ran smoothly and we were doing well in the game. However, many players have left us. Hardly anyone remains. The turnplayer (me) used to update every turn on what was happening, knowing the team would give good feedback on what to do next. Know I hardly ever feel it worthwhile to post, as I don't believe anyone will read my posts and respond. Out of all this we have fallen into a bit of a hole in the game, especially technologically.I'll try to post more now that someone else is here too read the posts.

Well if there is anything you want doing I am happy to help, i am on holiday for two weeks and havn't got much to do (for once)

For now just look at the saves and our correspondence and try to get a general picture of where we are in the game. See if you have any ideas on strategy. Big picture ideas are good, but ideas of what to build next would be just as good. We need some different opinions.

Well first thought is we are in a pretty dire situation

I suggest putting a city that caaptures the two gold north of Mycrean this will help money wise. Tech wise banking is certainly the right option at the moment, I suggest that we go for education to gain acces to universites which will help our science which is behind the pace. Also miltary needs to be improved from one unit guarding the city to a miltary able to counter-attack a real attack although against barbians that shouldn't be a problem. Our production are good so if war comes we do have the capablities to build some units before an attack. I don't know though, this being my first time i don't know whether there is a real chance of one of the other teams invading but I sure wouldn't like to be caught of guard.

Top Bottom