• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Unit: Balrog

Completely stunning!! The size is great - these boys are supposed to be big. Wonderful job!

Yea I must say, that Kinboat is doing an awesome job with the units! Even better that hes making lot of fantasy units. :)

Big thx to Kinboat again!

Kinboat,

I know this might sound a little weird, but would you perhaps consider slapping a chain-gun on the Balrog's sword arm and maybe giving it some chrome and other "cyber-bits" to make it into a kind of futuristic cyber-demon? Yeah, I know, it sounds weird, but I was just wonder if you might consider it, if it wasn't too much work to do (I know you're busy :) ). Many thanks.

Edit: On second thought, maybe keep the sword but put the chain gun on the hand with the whip.

DOOM!!!! That would be an interesting modification... It'll go on my list (near the bottom but it's there :) ).

Originally posted by Kinboat
DOOM!!!! That would be an interesting modification... It'll go on my list (near the bottom but it's there :) ).

Thanks Kinboat, you rock! :)

Moderator Action: killer_J27 and aaglo, Warned for spam. There is already a preview in this thread, and a discussion of your screenshot and gameplay techniques doesn't belong here. --Padma
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Top Bottom