New Unit: Gladiator

" . . . whatever, dude . . ." --"Shapeshifter," Jossie and the Pussycats soundtrack.

No, I don't mind at all.

Thanks utahjazz7, If you check out the changes in a game...I would like to know your opinion. I have the Gladiator in an MOD game for the Romans with cost-2 (20), Moves-2, Attack-2, Defense-2 and HP-2. Works very well and provides the "poor Romans" haha, a great early fighting unit. I suppose you could say that the Gladiator is "2" good from those settings but he is in a Strong MOD. Thanks again for the Unit! :goodjob:

I have no problems with downloading. You have local problems.

This is interesting. So I don´t need that unit I tried to download it in Germany and all download links in this thread are not working. May be there is a connection to the very bad Chinese cyberattack activity that was just reported in the German television some minutes ago ?

This is interesting. So I don´t need that unit I tried to download it in Germany and all download links in this thread are not working. May be there is a connection to the very bad Chinese cyberattack activity that was just reported in the German television some minutes ago ?

Try this method and it should work.

1.jpg

Top Bottom