New Unit: Gnomish Workers Sept 16th 2005

One of the greatest Southpark episodes of all time IMHO.

Pounder said:
The unit looks great. I use more of Kinboat's unit than anyone elses, I will definity get this one worked in.

I think what Goldflash is saying is there is no action shown in the preview, maybe one of the worker actions would have been a better preview.

Yes. That is EXACTLY what I mean. Christ and a half peoples. Not all of us are on computers with flcster or whatever. The point of animated previews are to show the unit in Action. With the defualt you might as well just show a still. All I want to see is what they do. Goodness gracious. Think before you flame me, people.

:satan: Well I wasn't flaming you. I just said your complaint was a compliment. Even if I didn't quite catch on to your meaning.

Kinboat is back at last! Hoorey!

BTW do you know that I found use for your lovely Angel and Merfolk leaderheads?

Sorry for the preview... I was being lazy when I uploaded the thing. Here's a more complete preview. I'm glad you found a use for them... Any clues as to how?

Attachments

• GnomesAll.gif
    GnomesAll.gif
    284.1 KB · Views: 164
I think the two on the right need to talk to the guy on the left about "carrying your weight"...he just kinda loafs there...Get to work ya Lazy!!!

Wonderful Unit Kinboat...Glad to see that not only did you give us another great unit, but a much needed "worker" (there are very few Workers/Settlers) Many Thanx and accolades to you

Kinboat said:
I'm glad you found a use for them... Any clues as to how?
Just check Midgard in my signature. In fact it would be imposible without your leaderheads and angel units.

I love the fact that only one of them is working... the second is supposed to measure something, but what is the third gnome doing? Make sure that the others work properly?

The center gnome doing most of the work could find a home as a dwarven worker in Lord of the Mods... we'll have to seperate him from the others though (they are a little too advanced).

Crikey, how did I miss this unit? Ack! It's sweet!

Heheh, they're gnome union workers..
Spacer One said:
he is tapping his foot...obviously he is the "boss" gnome...probably gets paid more than the other two
I didn't notice that. Good eyes

These guys could been used in the WH-mod. But is's long time since gnomes were used in the miniature game though

Top Bottom