New Unit: Hessish Knight

ronaldowen said:
utah, your units are all great and keep getting better, nice one

Thank you, ronaldowen, for your compliments on my units. I'm glad that you like them.

I see that you're new around here, so welcome to CFC. I should point out though, that some members don't take kindly to new members--or anyone for that matter--who post in threads that are more than a year old. Just a tip! :thumbsup:

The hessish knight unit was not within your list of units about a month ago when I started doing my last ever CivIII personal mod (it just takes too much time so I want to do the perfect one to keep me interested till CivIV).

It is good to see that this is once again within your list. It has been a long time favorite of mine.

SpincruS said:
The hessish knight unit was not within your list of units about a month ago when I started doing my last ever CivIII personal mod (it just takes too much time so I want to do the perfect one to keep me interested till CivIV).

It is good to see that this is once again within your list. It has been a long time favorite of mine.

Well, a few months ago, my list of units grew to long to keep in a signature, so I had to delete a few of the links. I decided to keep the newer units in the list and lose the older ones. Plus, I didn't think anyone would be interested in most of the older units because I don't think their animations, sizes, and civ-specific colors are always as good as the newer units. I guess, I was wrong . . . at least about this one. ;)

Now of course, we have the unit artists library, and Mithadan finally got me to add a list, so I put all the links to the older units back in too.

'Bout time you added yourself to library, you noncomformist, you.

utah, your units are all great and keep getting better, nice one
Hi ron. welcome yada yada.
I agree, this one does get better with age. When it first came out a year ago, man did it suck. But after sitting on the forums for 12 months, its really aged nicely!! I bet by next winter it'll look even more fantastic! That's for bringing it up!! :cool: :thumbsup:

Top Bottom