New unit; Ironfrigate

Originally posted by Colonel Kraken
I just tried out your Iron Frigate, Smoking Mirror, and it IS as great as everyone says. Just one thing I noticed that's kind of funny, though, is that it is very large. I was testing the unit out along with the Pre-Dreadnought, and it towers over the dreadnought --makes it look like David next to Goliath. :lol:

But, oh well, it still looks great!

Thanks,

Colonel

:goodjob:

Well, the power of the British Navy did tower over all inferior competion!

:lol:

SM,

Is there any chance, with all the other work you're involved in, that you could take a moment and finally get some pedia files made for this outstanding unit?

Thanks,

Colonel

Unfortuantely, I don't have the model anymore, so the only images that exist for it are somewhere on civfanatics. If you can find the original preview/progress thread it should have something someone can make in to a pedia icon. Alternativly, you could use an image from the net; there are loads of pictures of HMS warrior laying about.

well Colonel Kraken asked me to post these here. i,m not sure where they are from. i actually think SM made these himself?

anyways..... here are some different icons for the unit.

sorry, no preview.

The Colonel beat me to it, but i made a pedia for this unit too. So here it is. This is a great old unit!

The Colonel beat me to it, but i made a pedia for this unit too. So here it is. This is a great old unit!

Zubareva, thanks for bumping this unit. I did not know that it existed. Are there any more ironclad units available?

Zubareva, thanks for bumping this unit. I did not know that it existed. Are there any more ironclad units available?

This is a great unit, Im not sure about others, but this unit is a required addition to any mod! its a classic.

Ironclads in general? -- Wyrmshadow's Esmeraldas, HMS Warrior, Steam Frigate, and Paddle Wheel Ironclad and others HERE; AND aaglo's Asian Steam Frigate. (I'll repost anything not in the dl db.)

Cheers,

Oz

Thanks for the information, Lady and Gentlemen. Now, if I were just a bit more capable at adding units to the game. I still am not really comfortable doing so.

Top Bottom