• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Unit : Merkava 4 tank of Israel

thisismysomething, only Israel uses it.

Boulaboula, I just tested it out and the default looks fine so disregard my previous post. The sound didn't work for me so I copied the modern armor wav and amb files into the Merkava folder and its okay now.

Also that zulu dude might have a point about the texturing but I really don't know anything about that.

Nice unit! Hope to see some more goods from you now that you know what you're a veteran creator. :D

great work

I was waiting that for too long time !

If you can do that kind of job on your first unit, I can only imagine how awesome they will look after you been doing them for a while.

Excellent job. I'll be sure to be looking for more of your work.

Hi people !

Have a look to the first post. FINAL VERSION is here !!

Enjoy !

Originally posted by OmniMower
:lol: I love the Victory animation!!!!!!! :goodjob: :lol:

Then check out the sound for it !! (and hear my voice !)
You'll like it too !

It's really funny to see in action, on a game !

Now PTW is released, i think it could be good to adjust the stats here.

For people who want to make special capabilities for each tank, the Merkava could ignore move cost on desert, since it was built specificaly for this type of terrain.

Just an idea...

Boulboulgadol i wont download this unit for one reasons, the victory flic, i dont have an israeli civ in my mod so the vitory flic makes it useless, is this to much or could you make a new flic, ofcorse you dont have to. BTW im using all your other tanks.

Yoda Power,

You could always change the .ini file and just not use the victory animation if you don't like it.

I, on the other hand, really love this unit and I think the victory animation is very original.

Originally posted by Cantankerous
Yoda Power,

You could always change the .ini file and just not use the victory animation if you don't like it.

I, on the other hand, really love this unit and I think the victory animation is very original.

oh forgot about that oppotunity, sorry

As Cantankerous said, you can deactivate it. Anyway, the original firaxis tanks doesn't have victory animation. I really made it for flavor to people who do have an israel civ.

I realy made it for fun, and it's really amusing to see it in a game :D

There is no rule.

Just set it up as you want.

You can use it a a flavor unit and take the same stats as the Modern Armor. What I do : as this tank is designed to go in desert and any type of terrain, I settep it up as every terrain as road. But that's everyone's own choice. That's the beauty of this game :) Just do what you want !

Top Bottom