1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New unit: Phaseship (a.k.a Skyshark)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by aaglo, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Cardenio

Cardenio Chieftain

So someone do some ships from " Space 1899 " perhaps. !

2. DJ Bonebraker

DJ Bonebraker a.k.a Laura

This unit is totally awesome!! I think I'll include it in a Final Fantasy RPG that I'm in the process of cooking up.

BTW, What kind of system do you need to run POV Ray, how much does it cost, and where can I get it? I'd kinda like to try my hand at modeling, but can't find any halfways decent 3d Modeling programs that don't cost a king's ransom and require a Beowulf cluster to run.:mad:

But anyways, this is another awesome unit, keep up the good work (maybe you could post a tutorial for us sorry wannabe modelers).:goodjob:

3. Sir Slaughter

Sir Slaughter Chieftain

Aaglo can you please make a Droid Starfighter from star wars please. It would be a real good favour for me. Thanx

4. Bjornlo

Bjornlo Deity

Hi sir slaughter.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Two problems.
    First: It is considered rude (and is againts the rules) to bumpo old threads like this.
    Second: this post is both off-topic and in the wrong sub-forum. If you want to make a unit reguest, do it in the main C&C forum
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

If you have question on the rules, or what have you... consider reading the rules and then sending a private message to one of the moderators; not to me as I am just a regular user like you.