New Unit : Russian T90

Boulboulgadol

Gadol as my tanks barrels
UPTADE : V1.1 *Death anim is now victoy *New Death anim *Ini file fixes

Preview : Default ==> Run (X2) ==> Default ==> Attack ==> Victory ==> Attack ==> Death

(The run animation is faster on the game)

Hi my fanatic fellows !

Here is the Russian T90.

This is a BASIC version. I have to add the Fortify/Fidget anims, and some sounds that really fits the animations (exept for the death wav).
Check back this thread or the Unit Updates Announcement thread for news.

This zip includes FLC's, ini file, and pedia entries/icons.

The pedia entries contains a lot of options you could want to apply on this tank, so just delete what doesn't fit your stats.

DOWNLOAD

Have fun !

PS: I know the vitory animation is kinda crazy. Others anims (even death !) have to be truelly realistic to work good, but the victory part is the only one to allow some phantasy and humor. So I went mad on it ! Check out the victory sound too ! :D

Here is an ingame screenshot :

Attachments

• screenshot.gif
    screenshot.gif
    95.8 KB · Views: 5,256
thanx dude. flavor units are really great.

i,m going to post something for you in the "Units request " thread.

Originally posted by Boulboulgadol
Wait a sec ! I'm editing the post.

------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT : I made a mistake in the ini file ! You have to change the line bellow

DEATH=..\Modern Armor\ModernArmourDeath.wav

by

DEATH=T90Death.wav

Sorry !

it was already changed.

and the death is well... different :)

can,t wait for the upgrade.

MMmm.....first last night's joys....then wake up to a sweety sweet T-90 unit. By god, can it get any bettwer....well....yea, but we'll be quiet bout it for now. The death....looks more like it'd be a victory type thing.

Feel free to use it as you want !

But I'll get a nice fidget too.

Anyway, I wanted the death to be like a swirling head after having get a big punch. Like the head of a boxer but with full turns :)

Intriguing. Why does that though remind me of those rock'em sock'em robots? Anyway, tis a new way to look at the death animations. Makes sense now. And...

*bows* thank you for making such a sweet looking unit like this.

Perhaps a more realistic, and yet still humorous death animation would involve the turret blowing straight up in the air(which Russian tanks have a tendency to do) and then land on some guy standing to to side of the tank.

Boulboulgadol,

Excellent unit!!

I like the way the run animation has the tank rock back and forth just like you would expect a real T90 tank to do offroad.

Very impressive!

Thank you all !

Don't worry, I'll have an alternative Death one.
I think the actual death would be better as a fun-victory animation (as suggested by Tepez2447).
I'll retouch it to fit exactly as it should for the victory and make a new death. Check for updates.

Anyway, while you wait for it, this is still playable, isn't it ?

Update 1.1 is here. Check the first post.
Replace the whole folder. I changed more than 1 or 2 files.

Real-death-animation addicts may be happy now :)

Top Bottom