And a preview:

Attachments

• launch preview anim.gif
    launch preview anim.gif
    50 KB · Views: 3,689
First post :D

This unit is excelent :D

The CivGeneral said it: excellent :)

IIRC this your first unit? I look forward to your next work :)

Great looking unit!

BTW is it me or does any one else find it funny that the time's DL on the attachements don't match? :lol:

This unit looks great!

I just can't seem to find Soviet fighters and jets for my scenarios on my computer for my personal scenario. I was sure that I downloaded them.

THAT is a righteous bit of rocketry!

Anyone tested it out in-game yet? Does it look as good coming down as it does BLASTING off?

Very nice Krayzeenbk :goodjob:

Yes, that was my first unit (and grr was it a pain to make). I am considering making an Atlas missile next for nuclear parity's sake ;)

@gorn: It does look pretty good, but the problem I find with Civ3 (this especially applies to the expansions) is that the missile falls down very fast, so it's a bit hard to see the pretty engines on the bottom ;)

I don't think FLICster can do that...

EDIT:
To clear up any confusion, the screenshot below does not reflect what is in the actual download. That is an animation with a really huge missile that I tried making, and decided to post. The download includes a "normal" sized missile :)

Attachments

• humungous_r7000.gif
    humungous_r7000.gif
    74 KB · Views: 2,802
Originally posted by MarineCorps
BTW is it me or does any one else find it funny that the time's DL on the attachements don't match? :lol:

That always happens when a d/l is broken into two or more parts. And it never fails to crack me up. :lol:

Great unit! :goodjob:

i only like half the rocket, don't want the other half :p

(nicely done :p)

One word: SWEET

Top Bottom