New unit: Stormtrooper (2 jan, 2016)

ruby_sauce

Outside the box
Unit is game tested

A stormtrooper, from Star Wars. "These blast points, too accurate for sand people"

previews:

these move at better speeds ingame!
default - fortify - attack x2 - victory - fortify - attack - death - run

I also made a non-civ specific colored one!
attack

Well, the new star wars came out recently. I'm not a huge fan but I enjoyed it. I wanted to add a Star Wars civ to my personal mod but I didn't really like the current selection of storm troopers, which all seemed to be old conversions. So I went and made my own!

The victory makes him say "these aren't the droids we're looking for" because its just too iconic of a sentence. But if you don't like that there is a simple "allright" aswell. Just edit the INI! Blaster sounds are included aswell!

Made a civ colored one but also a pure white one, just in case.

have fun!

download Civ colored HERE

Download white one HERE

Last edited:
That´s a very nice unit! :goodjob:

Nice artwork! however, the shot needs a bright orange or yellow dot or streak.

praying to God that there will be more Star Wars units . The very first unit ı tried to add to a scenario was that old stormtrooper which ı failed to make work as well . Thanks and hope for more .

And...right in the game. Great for the Galactic Empire to have a unit up to snuff with the Smuggler.

Thank you very much.

Great unit :)

That is a good one. My son and future daughter-in-law gave me a original Star Trek engineering jacket, which is also red, so I was first wondering why they wanted to kill me. I had to explain to them that on the original series, the security personnel also wore red, and if you saw someone early in the show in a red shirt who was not otherwise recognizable, he or she was the one who died to show how the monster of the day worked. A new twist on "security" personnel.

Top Bottom