1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New unit: Super soldier

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by la_dav, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Vuldacon

Vuldacon Dedicated to Excellence Supporter

Great Unit la_dav... I like the actions you have for him :goodjob:
    NavyDawg has good advice.
    In Poser use Drop to Floor (Ctrl+D) on each frame for the attack so the feet do not go below the ground level.
    Also adjust the Left foot on each frame so is does not slide. The right foot is ok to slide during the attack.
    Also try using fewer frames...about half as many frames. This will allow you to adjust the flc speed.
    In Poser you can copy the first frame for the animation and paste it a few frames past the end of your animation. Experiment with the number of frames to skip between them. Poser will add the frames between them so the animation will loop more smoothly. You can adjust the new frames and or select the frames you like best and set them as key frames. You can then move the Last frame away again as needed to gain the smoothness you want for the Loop.

2. la_dav

la_dav King

Thank you Vuldacon! I will do in the new unit.

3. Jord Kells

Jord Kells Virgo

Apologies for bumping, but la_dav's orignal files didn't work for me, so these should be fixed.

Attached Files: