New unit: Super soldier

la_dav

King
:D Sci-Fi unit. This is halo game's unit. I don't know how to call him. :lol: So i call his Super soldier.;) This is my first figure unit, so, it is very thick and terrible as making. Hope to have no person can vomit for him, the completion that I have made effort very much him.:blush: To be able to make more figure unit afterwards this unit for when is a kind of try or practise.

DOWNLOAD

This guy is awesome! He doesn't look much like Master Chief from Halo, but he still could serve as a good future infantry. Great for a first humanoid, especially since you're not using Poser! The animations are great. One thing, though, there is a palette problem, in-game parts of him disappear,

This is my first figure unit, so, it is very thick and terrible as making. Hope to have no person can vomit for him, the completion that I have made effort very much him.

La Dav,
This is a well modeled unit with very original animations. The overall concept is also great. I wish you wouldn't be so down on yourself. With that said, I do have some advice, but please don't take this as my not liking this unit.

Attack: Nice motion and speed, but the last frame needs to loop with the first one. Also the feet maybe move just a bit much.

Death: I like this one really well. His arm motion seems just a little choppy as he falls, but it's not bad. It looks as if his suit is going a little berserk.

Default: Add just a little movement so it looks a little more alive.

Fidget: Needs to loop like the attack. Could work for a victory too.

Run: Great animation. Really makes him look like a tough guy!

Overall, this is a fantastic unit. Thanks for making him.:D

La Dav,
This is a well modeled unit with very original animations. The overall concept is also great. I wish you wouldn't be so down on yourself. With that said, I do have some advice, but please don't take this as my not liking this unit.

Attack: Nice motion and speed, but the last frame needs to loop with the first one. Also the feet maybe move just a bit much.

Death: I like this one really well. His arm motion seems just a little choppy as he falls, but it's not bad. It looks as if his suit is going a little berserk.

Default: Add just a little movement so it looks a little more alive.

Fidget: Needs to loop like the attack. Could work for a victory too.

Run: Great animation. Really makes him look like a tough guy!

Overall, this is a fantastic unit. Thanks for making him.:D

:) Thank you! You give him very careful appraisement. I believe that these is very helpful. It is not familiar that I now still have for skeleton, hope to practise can let me advance! ;)

Very nice! :thumbsup:

And to add to the list of improvements, when the attack is playing, don't move the arm that is punching so far as so it curls around his neck. A little less and it'll be good.

You're units are amazingly detailed! Excellent unit, very nice job La Dav :goodjob:!

la_dav said:
Sci-Fi unit. This is halo game's unit. I don't know how to call him. So i call his Super soldier. This is my first figure unit, so, it is very thick and terrible as making. Hope to have no person can vomit for him, the completion that I have made effort very much him. To be able to make more figure unit afterwards this unit for when is a kind of try or practise.

On the contrary, that unit has a very smooth animation that makes it seem quite real. It shall make a fine addition to my Civ game.

its cool, but differs from The Spartan (AKA Master Chief) on Halo, still is cool.

It is the Master Chief. Someone just took the model, added spikes and posted it on Turbo Squid.

This guy is awesome! He doesn't look much like Master Chief from Halo, but he still could serve as a good future infantry. Great for a first humanoid, especially since you're not using Poser! The animations are great. One thing, though, there is a palette problem, in-game parts of him disappear,

Its "active cammo"!
Great unit though. I can see Master Chief in there a bit.

Top Bottom