New Unit TARDIS from "Doctor Who"

This unit is absolutely radical! Totally tubular!! Bill and Ted mod anyone?!?!

Vuldacon, I find myself using a few of your units, but I always seem to find them, while looking for something else, I accidentally find them while looking through the unit library.

I don't see any list of units that you have made in the Unit Artists Library.

Just wondering if you have any intentions on adding a list to that Library.

BTW, TARDIS; another impressive unit:goodjob:

I don't see any list of units that you have made in the Unit Artists Library. Just wondering if you have any intentions on adding a list to that Library

I second that, and more. We could stand to informally commission a group that would update all of the libraries, using the power of the moderators to intervene especially when the original thread starters have long since left the group. There are a couple of libraries that fit that definition. That's why I'm such an activist when it comes to getting the basic database (which we do have control over) both complete and accurate, and even risked incurring the wrath of Wyrmshadow the other day to make that point. There are several units listed in the UAL, for instance, that don't appear in the database, and if you include those that can only be found, say, on GI Dustin's website, the list runs to the dozens and dozens. The same is true, unfortunately, for graphics. There are also lots and lots of files available in individual posts on this website that don't appear in the database (you'd think there'd be a list somewhere, but there isn't). I can give you an example: Virote Considon recently posted updates to his Atlantis Mod in which I spotted a file - irregular borders - that I had searched for and couldn't find. I intend to grab it out of that Mod and post it to the database myself as soon as I can, so that others can find it. The shame is that the names of the original makers of these files may be lost as well, unless we act fast. (By the way, I've been looking for a certain houses-as-mines file that is no longer available anywhere, and isn't the same one currently in the database, and if anyone spots it, please let me know). That's the long way of saying, "Yeah, I agree."

Well, Thanks for the Uplifting Comments You Guys :)

I have long understood that most of the Units I make are SCI-FI and that is mainly because of the work I have been doing on EFZI but it is also a Personal Preference as it is more of an escape from the day to day Realities.

zo-zo... Thanks and Glad you like the TARDIS... I have not made a post with a list of my Units because they are in the Database and also, anyone can simply click my profile to see uploaded Units. Perhaps I should place a list in the Unit Artist Library some time... just have not had much leisure time for a while now and I overlook doing some things that perhaps I should do :)

Vuldacon, my son (who is a huge Doctor Who fan) and me found your beautiful TARDIS here. Do you know in which mods or scenarios it as used, and maybe even whether there is a Doctor Who-mod somewhere?
t_x

Hi templar_x... Thank You for your post. I use the TARDIS in Escape From Zombie Island 2 Elite. Much better in Game than the .gif preview.
I have the TARDIS where it can be captured by any Faction then Upgraded later with more moves and an Attack. Moves 5 and transports 2 then the Upgrade Moves 8 and transports 3. Recon, Airdrop with very strong Attack, Defense and Bombard, Blitz.
Not sure what other Games are using it. You might post that question in the Civ III General Forum.
No Dr Who MOD that I am aware of but I would like that.

Vuldacon, my son (who is a huge Doctor Who fan) and me found your beautiful TARDIS here. Do you know in which mods or scenarios it as used, and maybe even whether there is a Doctor Who-mod somewhere?

Yeah, that would be cool. I share your son's enthusiasm for the Doctor, even the new female doctor, though I'll miss Steven Moffat's hand at the helm. In case you missed it, there are also Daleks in the Database, and Cybermen-looking robots.

I started making a London map once, a follow-up to my Manhattan terrain mod, but wasn't able to do justice to some of the buildings (like Parliament). Maybe Cardiff would be easier..

Top Bottom