New Wonder(s)

exodustpa

Chieftain
Hi Guys,

This is the first time I'm making a mod and here is the wonder mod for the Grottoes of Mogao

+1 faith and +1 culture on desert tiles(including flood plains) for the city which has built this wonder.

View attachment Grottoes of Mogao (v 1).civ5mod

Its also available on the steam workshop at
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128415494&searchtext=

Many thanks to whoward69 for his tutorial on how to create icons/splash and also Pouakai for his help in helping me find the errors with my modding. I will do a few more wonders in the next week or two.

Posted this in the wrong forum can a moderator help me move it to mod components forum.

Moderator Action: Moved - Methos

Helping Exo with his mods, wondering if anyone can help with the small icons for the wonders. Working on the double helix bridge at the moment. Would appreciate if anyone with some artistic flair could help with the in game icons for grottoes of mogao and helix bridge. Would get new version up if we can get the artwork done properly.

Here is some screenshots of the two wonders above
Spoiler :
ARCDETRIOMPHE.jpg
GROTTOES.jpg

Well Pouakai if it wasn't for ya I probably wouldnt have started modding for Civ5, your work is great (except for Chogha Zanbil and its effects :p). Well I could make more Wonders but I am sorta limited by the artwork, im totally worthless at art and theres just so many icons I can borrow from Firaxis.

Top Bottom