Newbe

Butterbean said:
I thought Kincaids was Jayhawk land!!!
BB
A. Who watches Kansas football and B. on a Sunday? :rolleyes:
Kinclosed's backroom 30 tvs with 7 games. Life's good.

Welcome, barbslinger! You probably don't know me, but I know you by reputation as a very good player. I'm glad to meet you!

Yes, it's very different playing against real people. The AI is far more predictable and (often) uses better sense, methinks. :p

Hey Slinger nice to see you join the team! Just what we needed (another beer slugging smart arse to fill out the roster)

One bad part though is that I will not be able to muss with your avatar :( I wouldn't dare touch that one as it is a classic

Do you have MSN chat? If so you could get in on some of our "really intellegent" late night chats :rolleyes:

My MSN is nchtc3 AT chartermi DOT net look me up

Welcom aboard Slinger!!!
BB

My apologies to all, I've been working too hard and have completely missed this thread.

A really big welcome to BB - the family that civs together hangs together.

And howdy 'slinger, glad to see you around and about.

:salute: Slinger! Glad to see you on board the good ship KISS.

@ BB - Is that a chief's anchor I see in the proposed avatar? If so I'll be addressing you as such.

Bugs
Sir Bugsy said:
@ BB - Is that a chief's anchor I see in the proposed avatar? If so I'll be addressing you as such.
I believe it represents the USN, however, most Chief's usually had utter distain for Ensigns. :twitch:

Accept a tardy 'howdy,' Slinger. I love the avatar. And to get a feel for the team, note our motto "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." We've put it in most our signatures.

May the world soon tremble before our combined stupidity! :viking:

Mistfit said:
As an incentive to post a bit more (to get over the limit) I talked to whomp on some specs for your avatar. This is what I've come up with.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/dad2.gif

@ BB ~ I think you could upload your avatar now :D You been here a month and have over 30 posts.

Instructions:
Drag and your cursor over the following http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/dad2.gif
right click and copy the text
Go to "user cp"
Click on "Edit Avatar" on the left hand column
scroll down to the bottom page
look for "Enter Avatar URL:" and right click and paste the above URL in there and hit "Saved Changed"

your new avatar should be there :D

Mistfit said:
right click ... your new avatar should be there :D
Thanks Mist. I got it and I like it. Wish I could say that all the time.;) Oh well.
Thanks again.
BB:)

Wow that is quite becoming!!! You've never looked so good. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom