[C3C] News: COTM 162 (England, Deity) Results and Congratulations

AlanH

Mac addict, php monkey
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Here are the results of the Deity level Conquests game played as the English in the first Quarter of 2023.

Six players submitted their final saves, all victories.

As well as securing high score medals, two players also achieved Eptathlons with this game:
cerajo
scored a third Eptathlon

and Green Bear gained a first Eptathlon

Congratulations to those who survived this challenge, and to the medal and award winners.

Summary of Medal Winners:

I. Larkin: 1230 AD Domination Victory, 9,163 points.

cerajo: 1705 AD Conquest Victory, 6,575 points.

Green Bear: 1756 AD Spaceship Victory, 6,294 points.

Other Award Winners:

LaSalle: 1874 AD Spaceship Victory, 3,636 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the QSC results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Six Victories. Impressive!
As creator of the map and game I would appreciate any feedback. Did you find the Dragoons useful? I thought they were a handy unit for sure.

My very first Eptathlon! :clap:

Congratulations to all the winners!

Six Victories. Impressive!
As creator of the map and game I would appreciate any feedback. Did you find the Dragoons useful? I thought they were a handy unit for sure.

I had some luck, because I moved my starting units to the river first. Then I saw something what could be a cow. So I went to it. Without the cow I wouldn't have a good finish I think.

For a deity game the AIs were to near and the starting position was not good enough. And the AIs in this game had some good starting positions.

I attacked the Celts and the Vikings very early with Swordsmen. The Dragoons with their defensive strength were only useful to conquer Japan, because they had a lot of units.

Stonhenge was a wonder for the AIs.

Well I wish I had set you up better, but despite all the handicaps you scored a victory. Good work.

Top Bottom