News Flash!

How about governor per city until we have 5 cities, after that there wil be provinces?

first we need to see how many citizens we have, if we dont have enough to fill 25 governmental positions, we may have to stick to 1 governor.

Well said, Immortal.

22 positions actually.

3 judiciary
14 Cabinet (leader, pres, VP, deputies)
5 governor positions (1 per city)

okay 22... close enough.

instead of calling the original governers, governers could we call them mayors, as they are after all only looking after there 1 city, plus i like mayors they add extra excitment to the game :)

Cheetah said:
How about we divide the number of cities on the number of people who wants to be Governors? :)
every election cycle? every week? every time a new person wants in/out?

Little more specific if possible pleze :)

BCLG100 said:
instead of calling the original governers, governers could we call them mayors, as they are after all only looking after there 1 city, plus i like mayors they add extra excitment to the game :)
Whoa, :eek: did I miss this vote? I sure as hell wouldnt have voted in favour of creating that kind of bureaucracy!

huh, no i mean to begin with when we have few cities.

well instead of calling the initial people who set the build queues governers as they will only be looking after one city apiece could we call them mayors, think of it as a perssonnel request.

We already have 17 government positions, if we added 5 more thats 22 starting governmental positions.

Quorum at this time is 18, Im not in favour of this as of yet, I think we should stick to elected governors as they have been done in the past. Expanded with need.

What I meant was that we can divide the number of cities on the number of people who wants to be governors every election cycle, but only for the beginning of the game, as it later out would be very time- and work-consuming to redraw province borders.

Let me give an example:
1 city: No need for Governor I think, so we'll just let it be?
2 cities: 1 or 2 Governors, depending on how much work the Domestic Minister wants.
3 to 5 Cities: 1 to 5 Governors
6 to 12 Cities: 2 to 4 Governors
13 and up: 5 cities per Governor

Come on, People. Only 9 of you have posted which position you're considering running for. In the long run this will help with Nominations and Elections. Go to this post and read it and then come back here to tell us what you're considering running for (or will run for).

Since this looks like a thread where one can take up some random ideas one don't know where else to post, I'll just like to suggest this:

Since we plan to have an RPG inside the rest of the game, wouldn't it be better if we said that all forum members who registered in the citisen registry are not citisens of Nationname, but Officials, Senators, Generals?, Barons or something else to distinguish us from the normal population in the Civ game?

Calling us citisens just seems a bit weird when we are only 20-50 people, and there are millions of people in Nationname...

Cheetah said:
Since this looks like a thread where one can take up some random ideas one don't know where else to post, I'll just like to suggest this:

Since we plan to have an RPG inside the rest of the game, wouldn't it be better if we said that all forum members who registered in the citisen registry are not citisens of Nationname, but Officials, Senators, Generals?, Barons or something else to distinguish us from the normal population in the Civ game?

Calling us citisens just seems a bit weird when we are only 20-50 people, and there are millions of people in Nationname...

Would that be Shogun?

How about we do geographical provinces of varying sizes? Borders in seas, mountains, jungles, etc. Its not even, but it allows for varying levels of participation.

A lot of posting happened since I was last on. I'm not even to sure if we're still talking about this. :p

Cyc said:
Would that be Shogun?
A Shogun would be more like an Emperor, and I don't think we can have 30+ of those in the same nation. :p

But does my idea have some merit? It would require to change a word some places in the constitution, but I feel it would be more correct than to call us citisens.

Top Bottom